Chocolate Visitor’s Center – a magical world of chocolate!
Our Chocolate visitor’s center is a magical world of wonderful and quality chocolates, That offers a variety of options for groups, families and individuals:
- Guided tours for individuals and groups
- children’s chocolate workshops
- adult chocolate workshops
- VIP Chocolate workshops and Specials Chocolate workshops for professionals and managers
- Chocolate workshops for birthdays and special events
We offer guided tours and workshops in Hebrew and English
At the cafe, located in the visitor’s center of De Karina, the smell of chocolate will entice you upon entry.
The cafe offers a special menu with delectable food and drink options, which you can enjoy in a wonderful atmosphere of hospitality and warmth…
In the cafe we offer a variety of special drinks for both winter and summer, including our specialty Torino drink, cold chocolate with whipped cream, floating mekupelet hot chocolate, and old-fashioned ice cream made from fresh cream and created daily on-site.
Here you will find something sweet for everyone.
At De Karina’s Boutique Store:
you can purchase souvenirs or gifts from a wide range of products. At our store you will find chocolates, pralines and gourmet truffles produced by our chocolatiers as limited edition collections which are sold exclusively at the boutique store at special prices.
De Karina’s gift packages:
We offer a rich range of products and packages – exquisite and tasty for any event, holiday or celebration!
Our beautifully packaged chocolates are great gifts for organizations and companies as well as individuals.
We offer gift baskets suited for varied occasions including baskets for conferences, delegates, family occasions and more.
Our devoted staff can help you choose from our wide range of gift baskets in elegant gift wrapping for a gift best suited to your needs.
- All our products are Kosher Lemehadrin Chalav Yisroel/Pareve.
- Our Visitor’s Center and Cafe are handicap accessible.
- Visiting our store and cafe does not require reservation.
- Tours and Workshops require a reservation in advance.
- We are open on all weekdays and closed on Saturdays and holidays.
- The workshops are suitable for children aged 3 and over only.
- Children 12 years and older are welcome to book adult workshops.
- Baby strollers cannot be entered into the visitor center, it is recommended to bring a baby carrier
Tours and Workshops
Chocolate workshops- a magical and fascinating journey into the world of chocolate. Smell, taste and enjoy
Cafe De Karina
Café De Karina entices all the senses and spreads joy. Cool in the summer, warm and toasty in the winter
Chocolate Boutique Store
tasty chocolate and delectable pralines! In our boutique store you can find both!